TEAM Aid is a volunteer, non-profit organization.
If you are interested in our joining the amazing network of global TEAM Aid volunteer Coordinators, all willing to bridge the gap between people who are a long way from home and their families, please read the information below and register by completing the form below.
Apply to be a Volunteer
By submitting this form, you are also signing up to receive TEAM Aid newsletters and email communications. You are also agreeing to publish your basic profile info on TEAM Aid and/or related social media. At present we do not require any further Coordinator located in India. We do need volunteer Coordinators in all other countries.
TEAM Aid, reserves the rights to disable or remove any member’s registration if he/she does not respond to more than three incidents. We request you to thoroughly understand the need for your response in critical times, where another person is desperately waiting for your assistance.
What is TEAM Aid?
Do you charge any fee?
Do you provide medical assistance?
Where is TEAM Aid located?
When a death happens, do consulates of the native country help the family?
Do you compete with other nonprofit organizations?
Do you provide financial assistance?
Is there a minimum age for Volunteers?
Which countries in particular do you need Volunteers?
What does repatriation mean?
Is sending a body from USA or Canada to other countries expensive?
How does TEAM Aid help in a repatriation of a deceased?
Every case is different and every situation is different but we provide the following assistance:
- Selecting the Funeral home, who would be economical, efficient, experienced, and licensed.
- Voluntary help in obtaining necessary documents for Repatriation.
- Providing local transportation, food and guidance to the family, and friends as much as our volunteers could.
- Constantly communicating with the family members about the progress of repatriation.
- Follow up with the Funeral home to supervise the process and expedite if necessary.
- Guiding the family in obtaining Insurance, retirement, legal benefits.
- Providing moral support to the affected family members.
- If the deceased family is in need for financial assistance to cover repatriation or funeral expense, we evaluate their need and support.
- Coordinate with consulates in obtaining transport permits and necessary visas for the family.
- We protect the dignity of the deceased and his/her family.
Other Ways You Can Help
As a non-profit, we rely heavily on our amazing volunteers and of course donations from the public and business partners. Please consider giving something to help fund out work.