A 60-year-old lady traveling to USA, unexpectedly collapsed at Newark Airport, during her transit to a domestic flight. She was rushed to the nearest hospital, but soon after pronounced dead. The EMR/Paramedics and the family suspected it was cardiac arrest. As soon as TEAM Aid was sought for help, we consoled the family, coordinated everything and boarded her mortal remains on a flight back to India in less than 30 hours after the death.
- TEAM Aid Partners with New England Tamil Sangam
- TEAM Aid Receives Unsung Hero Award from Federation of Indian Associations.
- TEAM Aid Partners with IAGB – India Association of Greater Boston
- TEAM Aid Partners with AASA – Andhra Association of South Africa
- TEAM Aid Partners with TATA – Telangana American Telugu Association